Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Greenhouse Gardening by Alan Titchmarsh
The greenhouse is one of the most useful tools a gardener can have. It is a place to propagate seedlings, nurture young plants, experiment with exotic planting and hide from the rain. This book provides all the information and advice you will need to decide which greenhouse is right for you, set it up and get your planting going, and all under the watchful eye of the nation's favourite gardener.
* guidance on selecting, installing and maintaining a greenhouse
* recommended vegetables, fruit, herbs and ornamental plants for growing under cover
* practical advice on general care, harvesting, storage, propagation and pest control
* seasonal management guide
* step-by-step illustrations showing essential techniques
Alan Titchmarsh imparts a lifetime of expertise in these definitive guides for beginners and experienced gardeners. Step-by-step illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions guide you through the basic gardening skills and on to the advanced techniques, providing everything you need to get the most from your greenhouse.