National 5 Maths: Comprehensive textbook for the CfE (Leckie Student Book) by Craig Lowther
Exam Board: SQA
Level: National 5
First Teaching: 2017, First Exam: 2018
The National 5 Maths Student Book helps map your route through the CfE programme and provides comprehensive and authoritative guidance for the whole course.
- Full coverage of National 5 course specifications with list of learning intentions
- Attractive layout with clear text features
- Key questions highlight crucial concepts and techniques that need to be grasped by students in order to progress to the next learning intention
- What the examiner/assessor is looking for to help teachers & students feel secure
- Exam-style questions with worked answers and examiners commentary, self-assessment
Keep your learning on track/Stretch yourself to encourage self evaluation and provide challenge for higher ability students
Student Books give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer an appropriate blend of sound teaching and learning with exam and assessment guidance.
* Active learning ideas: 'You Should Already Know', lists for student to check they are confident with before proceeding AND 'Make the link' highlights links between the topic and other areas of the course and/or across different subjects
* Assessment questions, exemplar work, model answers, suggested topic work
* Teacher Notes Answers online; Numeracy chapters online - probability chapters to ensure N5 students meet numeracy standards. A list of class activity ideas. PDF format