The Complete Guide to Macro and Close-Up Photography by Cyrill Harnischmacher
- Introducing the complete handbook on macro and close-up photography!
- Great for both passionate beginners and veteran photographers, providing all information needed to capture great macro photographs!
- Written by seasoned photographer and author, Cyrill Harnischmacher!
- Topics include: macro photo composition, discussing light, color, camera position, and focus
- Includes over 600 images, illustrations, and figures to help communicate the ways readers can create excellent macro and close-up shots!
- Not simply a technical guide, but also an excellent source of inspiration giving readers ideas to run with and make their own
- Provides readers with fun do-it-yourself projects, offering solutions both for everyday shooting as well as for dealing with specific situations unique to macro photography