David Busch's Nikon D500 Guide to Digital SLR Photography by David Busch
- David Busch's Nikon D500 Guide to Digital Photography is the photographer's all-in-one resource for their camera
- With this book, photographers will be able to fully master the newly released Nikon D500
- David Busch's guide offers more than just an explanation of the cameras functions and settings, giving readers insight into the world of digital photography
- This comprehensive guide contains how-to-steps and full color illustrations
- Covers all Nikon D500 features including setup, exposure, lens selection, lighting and more!
- This book is considered a roadmap to the Nikon D500 as it offers an easy-to-follow, visual guide to this complex camera
- Includes recommended camera settings for various photography scenarios and situations from best-selling camera guru, David Busch
- Written by the world's #1 best-selling camera guide author!