The Heinemann Shakespeare series is designed specially for 11 to 16-year-old students. As well as the full text, Heinemann Shakespeares offer you a complete guide to studying and enjoying the play.The complete text is presented clearly on right-hand pages. On facing pages you will find:
- key areas of the text highlighted so you know where to concentrate your efforts;
- summaries of the action on every page;
- lively illustrations;
- clear explanations of difficult words and phrases.
Heinemann Shakespeares also offer:
- activities after all main scenes to help you understand the play;
- introductions to Shakespeare's theatre and language.
Suitable for Key Stage 3 and GCSE study.KS3 English set play for 2005Using this title as a set text?
You can make great savings with our set texts special offer.Read the terms and conditions
Download the special order form