Photographing Women: Posing, Lighting, and Shooting Techniques for Portrait and Fashion Photography by Jeff Rojas
- Photographing Women is the much-anticipated follow up and companion to famed photographer Jeff Rojas' popular book, Photographing Men
- This book covers everything you need to know about photographing women in order to create great images!
- Say goodbye to the traditional posing books of the past and instead enjoy Jeff Rojas' fresh take on posing education, which includes detailed descriptions of the variety of face shapes and body types you'll work with when photographing women
- Inside this highly anticipated title you'll learn the posing, styling, and lighting techniques that will flatter your subjects and convey your intended message
- Photographing Women will help readers identify the varying face shapes of women and what makeup and lighting flatters each
- This book will also shed light on the different body types that most women have and how best to flatter them in order to create beautiful photographs!
- Also included are 21 unique lighting setups, each working through a series of shoots that cover portrait, commercial, and fashion photography