Abracadabra Woodwind - Abracadabra Flute (Pupils' Book + 2 CDs): The way to learn through songs and tunes by Malcolm Pollock
The Abracadabra approach to learning through songs and tunes has set countless beginners on a clear path of progress and enjoyment with their chosen instrument. With carefully graded technique, clear fingering diagrams and concise theory explanations, this best-selling series is the ideal learning companion for pupil and teacher.
An established and popular course offering a thorough grounding in basic technique.
Now in its third edition, features include:
* Carefully graded songs and tunes
* Clear guidance on theory and technique
* Enough flexibility to suit individual teaching approaches
* Ensemble skills taught through duets and trios
* Playalong CDs for home practice