Four Corners: My Gymnastics Class by Margaret Clyne
My Gymnastics Class
What did the children learn at their gymnastics class?
- The widest cross-curricular coverage including science, history, geography and mathematics themes al clearly linked to the National Curriculum Programmes for Study and the 5-14 Guidelines for Scotland.
- Visually inspire all readers with unparalleled Dorling Kindersley photography and design.
- Engage and satisfy the curiosity of all readers with lively writing styles and a broad range of topics and subjects that provides something to interest and motivate every child!
- Extend teaching imaginatively with speaking and listening, drama and writing activities which are provided in the teaching support for every title.
- Constructive links to Art, Design and Technology, Music, Citizenship and PSHE are drawn out with practical suggestions for all titles in the teaching support.
- Easy to use for teachers and teaching assistants with laminated teaching support and activity cards (in every pack of 6) that draw out all NLS links and extension opportunities simply and effectively.
- Support for parents and homework activities provided in the Teacher's Files.