Mindfulness for Busy People: Turning frantic and frazzled into calm and composed by Michael Sinclair
The audio content that accompanies this book can be downloaded and played for free from www.pearson-books.com/mindfulness
Be more, achieve more and stress less - how mindfulness can change the way you live
Mindfulness for Busy People will show you how to apply the transformative power of mindfulness to your busy life, helping you to de-stress, find your own unique space of calm, and ready yourself for whatever challenges you face.
Helping you to cultivate and practice mindfulness straight away, you'll discover:
- A no-nonsense, light-hearted, and clear introduction to mindfulness and its benefits
- Unique and clever 'I-haven't-got-time-for-this' exercises that you can do anywhere, anytime
- A fulfilling way to feel less stressed with immediate effect
- A new found confidence, resilience and a greater sense of optimism
- Improved focus, energy, efficiency and creativity
Feel calm, confident and live in the moment - whatever you're doing, wherever you are.