Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Designed to help enterprise administrators develop real-world, job-role-specific skills-this Training Guide focuses on advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. Build hands-on expertise through a series of lessons, exercises, and suggested practices-and help maximize your performance on the job.
This Microsoft Training Guide:
- Provides in-depth, hands-on training you take at your own pace
- Focuses on job-role-specific expertise for deploying and managing advanced infrastructure services in Windows Server 2012
- Creates a foundation of skills which, along with on-the-job experience, can be measured by Microsoft Certification exams such as 70-412
Sharpen your skills. Increase your expertise.
- Configure full forest and domain trust relationships
- Configure Active Directory (AD) sites and manage AD replication
- Implement advanced DNS and DHCP solutions
- Install, configure, and manage AD Certificate Services
- Manage backups and recover servers
- Optimize storage and configure advanced file services
- Manage failover clustering and Network Load Balancing
- Move virtual machines from one Hyper-V server to another
- Implement Dynamic Access Control and Active Directory RMS
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services
Orin Thomas is a consultant, writer, and Microsoft MVP whose books include the Microsoft Press Training Kits for Exams 70-646, 70-647, 70-662, and 70-680. He is also a contributing editor for Windows IT Pro magazine.