Nikon D750: From Snapshots to Great Shots by Rob Sylvan
Now that you've bought the amazing Nikon D750, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera's features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. With Nikon D750: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Rob Sylvan, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the D750
- Use the D750's advanced camera settings to gain full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great photos in low light
- Learn the basics behind shooting video with your D750 and start making movies of your own
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
And once you've got the shot, show it off! Join the book's Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your D750 to get great shots at flickr.com/group /nikond750_fromsnapshotstogreatshots.