The third edition of Essentials of Marketing Research offers a concise introduction to all the major concepts as well as discussing new developments in the field of market research, whilst positioning it in the real world of marketing communications.
This text is ideal for undergraduates studying marketing research for the first time as well as anyone who seeks a basic understanding of this topic.
1. The nature of marketing research
2. Planning the research project
3. Secondary data
6. Measurement and scaling
8. Qualitative research
9. Observations and experiments
10. Quantitative data analysis
11. Qualitative data analysis
12. Reports and their presentation
13. Applied marketing research
14. Marketing research settings: business-to-business, services and internal marketing
15. Global marketing research
16. Marketing decision-support system
Further case studies