'I give this as a present more than other book. I buy it for people so often that I've been known to give girlfriends two copies, one birthday after another' - DOLLY ALDERTON
A collection of wit and wisdom from Nora Ephron. The perfect Christmas gift for all the important women in your life - it will have you laughing into the New Year . . .
* Never marry a man you wouldn't want to be divorced from.
* If the shoe doesn't fit in the shoe store, it's never going to fit.
* When your children are teenagers, it's important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.
* If only one third of your clothes are mistakes, you're ahead of the game.
* Anything you think is wrong with your body at the age of thirty-five you will be nostalgic for by the age of forty-five.
'Recall how hard it was last year to find a present for Mother's Day that wasn't yet one more box of chocolates? Remember this book. You'll thank me. It's perfect' LIONEL SHRIVER, Guardian
'I devoured her prose [and] became a fangirl right along with my mother, aunt, grandmother, and every other intelligent woman in the tristate area.' LENA DUNHAM