Which? Recommended Provider: Time Out Guides is rated top guidebook brand by Which? Survey, for level of detail, photography, quality of maps, ease of finding information and value for money. Time Out Copenhagen gives the lowdown on where to go and what to see in this most civilised of cities. With the help of local experts, the guide takes you beyond the cliches - into the neighbourhoods of Vesterbro, Norrebro, Osterbro and Frederiksberg, where most Copenhageners live and go out, sampling the full extent of its museums, restaurants, cafes and shops.
Praised and admired for its cycling culture, New Nordic cuisine and contemporary architecture, Copenhagen is enjoying a much-deserved heyday. Though still celebrated for its historic royal palaces and mid-century design, it's now taken on a new identity as the style, gastronomic and green capital of Europe. The city's new daily food market, Torvehallerne, is buzzing; its bike lanes are an inspiration for urban planners worldwide; and its citizens are impeccably dressed.
Copenhagen city guide highlights:
- Full colour and illustrated throughout with exclusive photography, using original imagery to give a real sense of the place
- Handy pull-out Copenhagen map
- Extensive area guides not only cover the sightseeing in Copenhagen, but also restaurants, bars and shops - all plotted on maps handily located within the chapter
- Top 20 list of the must-see highlights
- Itineraries to help you plan your visit
- Critic's choices pick out the best Copenhagen sights, experiences and cultural highlights - at a glance
- All Copenhagen restaurants and bars have been visited and reviewed anonymously by critics who pay their own way
- Copenhagen hotels independently reviewed
The revamped Time Out Guides retain the independence and local expertise that the series is known for, while adding more features to help the visitor navigate the city. Whether you have an action-packed 24 hours or a leisurely week in which to take it all in, these guides are more essential than ever.
Time Out is a multi-platform media and e-commerce business with a global content distribution network comprising magazines, online, mobile apps, mobile web and physical presence via live events and Time Out Market. With a presence in 107 cities and 39 countries, Time Out seeks to inspire and enable people to experience the best of a city through curated content around food, drink, music, theatre, art, style, travel and entertainment. By covering an exciting range of destinations, Time Out Guides help visitors to cities around the world get the most of their travels.