Teach with confidence, knowing your students will be fully prepared for their exams, with this detailed textbook that is closely tailored to the specification and has been endorsed by OCR.
Endorsed by OCR for use with the OCR Additional Mathematics specification. This level 3 qualification in Key Stage 4 enables students to study higher level mathematics without having to embark on their AS modules.
- Accessible and concise, written by experienced authors to guide and encourage your higher level students towards success
- Includes an introduction to each topic followed by worked examples with commentaries
- Provides plenty of practice with hundreds of questions
- Ideal for students considering maths at AS/A level, accelerating their progress and aiding their future choices
Table of Contents
1. Algebra I - review
2. Albebra II - techniques
3. Algebra III - polynomials
4. Algebra IV - applications
5. Co-ordinate geometry I
6. Co-ordinate geometry II - applications7. Trigonometry I
8. Trigonometry II - applications
9. Calculus I - differentiation
10. Calculus II - integration
11. Calculus III - applications to kinematics
Val Hanrahan has been Head of Maths at an Independent school. She has also written several Pure Maths A/AS texts.
Roger Porkess has written and edited books for GCSE, A/AS level and Key Stage 3.