World Of Books 2016 Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in World of Books Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw"). By participating in the Prize Draw each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
1. Eligibility for Participation: The Contest is only open to individuals (referred to as "Participants") Participants must be (i) a resident of the United Kingdom and (ii) over 18 years of age. Participants will only be entered into the contest once and are only allowed to win a prize of a Gift Set once. World of Books employees and their immediate family are not permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
2. Access to Contest: The Participants enter the Contest by submitting a photograph of their mother’s book-shelf to the World of Books Facebook page or sent in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A purchase or transaction is not required to participate or win. World of Books does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. Any entries made by a person found to be using multiple Facebook/email accounts to enter the Prize Draws will be ineligible. Entries must be made by 12 noon GMT on 26/02/2016.
3. Winner is announced: Those selected to win the prize will be informed on 29/02/2016. Winners of all prizes will be notified via Facebook or email. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the terms of the notification, another entry will be selected and the original winner will forfeit any prize.
4. The Prize: Three Gift Sets as curated by World of Books for the winners. This prize cannot be transferred, exchanged and no cash alternative is available. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There are no cash alternatives and the promoter’s decision is final. World of Books reserves the right to amend the prize or offer an alternative of equal or greater value.
5. Selecting winners: The winner will be selected at random by the World of Books Jury. The Jury's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this decision.
6. Contest organizer: The Contest is organized by World of Books Ltd.
7. World of Books is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries. If, for any reason, the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned, as a result of any causes beyond the control of World of Books which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Prize Draw, World of Books reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw and/or select winners from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
8. World of Books reserves the right to (i) withdraw the competition (ii) cancel or change the promotion, (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iv) amend these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
9. World of Books reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Prize Draw; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
10. World of Books is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Prize Draw or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Prize Draw. World of Books is not responsible for any injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with this Prize Draw.
11. Copyright: Upon submission, contest entries become the property of World of Books and each Participant relinquishes any claims of ownership or rights therein upon submission of their entry into the Contest. Entries may be shared on the World of Books social and email channels as part of the competition.
12. This Prize Draw shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts