Here's what we do
We pride ourselves in having a dynamic, engaging and interesting place to work.
Customer service is paramount in our business so we strive to employ people who are passionate about providing great customer service and who achieve job satisfaction from achieving targets.
We're always looking to welcome individuals who demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm to our Team.
As part of any recruitment process, the organisation collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
For more information, please read our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Search Marketing Executive
We are looking for an SEM expert to manage all paid and organic search marketing activities.
The Search Marketing Executive will manage, in conjunction with an external paid search agency, all paid search campaigns on Google and Bing as well as other search and display marketing engines
A successful Search Marketing Executive will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the Marketing team in order to maximise ROI, drive traffic and increase conversions.
- • Build, and maintain, a strong relationship with our third-party paid search agency to drive growth across multiple channels and to assist with the setup of any new channels or regions.
- • Track, report and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- • Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and monitoring ROI targets.
- • Optimise copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns also ensuring that good SEO practices are adopted.
- • Create and maintain accurate reports and analysis, providing valuable and actionable insight to a mix of internal departments.
- • Research and analyse competitor advertising links and organic performance.
- • Assist the marketing department with a variety of day-to-day tasks, being on hand to perform ad-hoc duties when required.
- • Work with your colleagues to increase traffic from a whole range of traffic sources, including any new opportunities that may arise.
- • Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC across Google, Bing, Yahoo.
- • Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- • Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
- • Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- • Experience with website Content Management Systems.
- • BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field.
Interested? Please apply by clicking below and attaching your C.V. and a covering letter to register your interest in the role.
General Vacancy Enquiries
We often have a variety of roles available in a variety of departments for part-time and full-time roles.
If there are no current vacancies that suit your requirements, please send us your details below by filling in the form and letting us know which departments would be a good fit for your skills.