!Exacto!: A Practical Guide to Spanish Grammar by Ane Ortega (Begonako Andra Mari Teacher Training College, Spain)
!Exacto! is an accessible guide to Spanish grammar.
Using an appealing visual layout, the essentials of Spanish grammar are presented in tables and charts allowing learners to navigate the information easily and view explanations, examples of usage and any exceptions to the rule at a glance.
- Grids and tables ensure key information is available for quick reference and review
- Graded to allow students to hone in on the material most suited to their current level
- Coverage of Spanish as a world language, with examples from different varieties of Peninsular Spanish and Latin American Spanish
- Grammar and workbook in one, with exercises within each unit to practise and consolidate learning
- A glossary of grammatical terminology ensures all explanations within the book are clear and accessible
- An answer key making it ideal for self-study.
Suitable for class use and independent study, this new edition of !Exacto! is the ideal grammar reference and practice resource for all learners of Spanish, from beginners to advanced students.