Only 2 left
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring Kenya.
Look out for herds of elephant in Amboseli National Park, explore the bustling streets of Nairobi or laze on palm-fringed Diani Beach: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Kenya with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Kenya:
- Over 15 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Kenya, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and area plans show in detail Nairobi National Museum, Fort Jesus, the Gedi Ruins and more
- Colour photographs of spectacular safari parks, breathtaking wildlife, stunning landscapes, scenic coastlines, gushing waterfalls, towering mountains, bustling cities and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Nairobi, Southeastern Savannahs, Southern Coast, Northern Coast, Southern Rift Valley and Masai Mara, Western Kenya, Central Highlands, and Northern Kenya
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the history of Kenya, its ecology, economy, government, politics, culture, arts and sports, and the festivals and events that take place here throughout the year
- Experience Kenya with features on the landscape of Kenya, the Great Rift Valley, the indigenous peoples of Kenya, traditional dress, religion, music and dance, arts and crafts, and Kenyan literature
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Kenya is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Kenya.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Experience the world with DK Eyewitness.
DK Eyewitness' highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.