Human Resources Management by H.T. Graham
PART ONE - BACKGROUND TO HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT:
1. Nature of Human Resources Management.
2. Leadership and Participation.
4. Motivation in Work.
6. Change and Communications.
PART TWO - INFLUENCES ON EMPLOYEE BEHAVIOUR
7. Individual Differences.
8. Physical and Psychological Influences on Work.
9. Other Influences on Employee Behaviour.
PART THREE - PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT:
10. Human Resources Planning.
11. Personnel Records and Statistics.
12. Job Analysis and Job Specifications.
13. Job Evaluation.
14. Wages and Salaries.
18. Promotion, Transfer, Demotion and Retirement.
19. Resignation and Dismissal.
20. Employee Relations.
21. Training Principles and Administration.
22. Training Methods.
PART FOUR - INTERNATIONAL COMPARISONS.
23. European Training and Management Development.
24. Employee Relations in West European Nations.
25. European Union Dimensions of Personnel Management.
26. International Comparisons of Human Resources Management Practice.