JOIN OVER HALF A MILLION STUDENTS WHO CHOSE TO REVISE WITH LAW EXPRESS
Revise with the help of the UK's bestselling law revision series.
* Review essential cases, statutes, and legal terms before exams.
* Assess and approach the subject by using expert advice.
* Gain higher marks with tips for advanced thinking and further discussions.
* Avoid common pitfalls with Don't be tempted to.
* Practice answering sample questions and discover additional resources on the Companion website.
John Duddington was Head of the Law School at Worcester College of Technology before retiring to focus on writing and research. He also teaches property law at the University of Worcester.
Table of cases and statutes
Chapter 1 Nature of equity and trusts
Chapter 2 Equitable remedies and doctrines
Chapter 3 The three certainties
Chapter 4 Formalities
Chapter 5 Constitution
Chapter 6 Secret and half-secret trusts
Chapter 7 Resulting trusts
Chapter 8 Constructive trusts and estoppel
Chapter 9 Charitable trusts
Chapter 10 Non-charitable purpose trusts
Chapter 11 Trusteeship and variation of trusts
Chapter 12 Breach of trust
And finally, before the exam ...
Glossary of termsIndex