Access to Religion and Philosophy: Christian Theology by Michael Wilcockson
This book is endorsed by OCR for use with the Christian Theology unit of the OCR AS Religious Studies specification. It is also designed to challenge students to go beyond the specification and can therefore be used as an introduction to theology for the general reader as well as those preparing to study theology at university.
- Key questions throughout the chapters to help students focus on key issues
- Key terms defined and explained throughout the chapters
- Profiles of key individuals - their contribution and significance
- Summary diagrams to aid revision
- Revision checklists at the end of chapters
- Exam-style questions and tips at the end of each chapter.