Urban Rambles: 20 Glorious Walks Through English Cities by Nicholas Rudd-Jones
Each of these 20 walks includes:
- a GPS enabled map configured for your mobile device
- specially commissioned illustrations of the route and walk data
- inspiring photographs of the things you will see along the way
- information on green spaces and architectural gems
- recommended cafes, pubs and independent shops
Choose from cathedral cities like York and Lincoln, seats of learning like Cambridge and Oxford, trading ports like Bristol and Liverpool, cities designed for pleasure like Brighton and Bath. Choose to visit Victorian industrial cities Manchester, Sheffield and Birmingham, and of course the nation's capital, where a new 25-mile circular route takes you from urban regeneration through the Olympic Park and past rivers, parks and palaces.