Complete Photography: Understand cameras to take, edit and share better photos by Chris Gatcum
Whether you're a complete beginner, a casual snapper or a seasoned photographer, there is a lot to be learned from this extensive photography guide. Take the guesswork out of your photography and understand not just what to do with your camera, but how and why this affects the photos you take.
- Make More Impact You'll learn how to compose a shot for visual impact, focus it to attract the viewer's eye, expose it so every detail is captured and so much more.
- Get More Book At 400 superbly designed & illustrated pages, this book represents better value than anything else.
- Any Camera Photography never stands still so it doesn't matter what camera you have, whether you own an SLR, film camera or a compact digital camera, Chris will teach you how to take the best photos possible.
- Easy to Read Chris Gatcum's writing is clear and instructive, covering a vast range of essential photography aspects in great detail so that you can truly understand how to take a great photo that stands out.
- The Voice (& Photos) of Pros As well as Gatcum's expertise on the subject, Complete Photography is packed with tips and masterclasses from other inspirational professionals.
- Stunning Photography and Bespoke Diagrams Each point is illustrated with carefully selected, beautiful photography examples along with clear diagrams to inspire and instruct.
David Taylor PortraitsBen Anker SportsIan MacNicol InteriorsAdrian WilsonLight & ColourFoodStuart Ovenden
Still LifeDaniel Brooke FashionDixie DixonLensesStreet PhotographyBrian Lloyd Duckett
WildlifeRichard Garvey-Williams MacroAndy Small ArchitechtureJanie Airey AbstractRyan BushPost-processingRetouchingMiss AnielaIn The BagDocumentaryMichelle Frankfurter
The cover design features a mirrorless digital camera with interchangeable lenses, a reto-style film camera and an iPhone 7 because this book applies to every different way you can take a photo.