Only 4 left
Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2017; First Exams: June 2019
Suitable for the 2020 autumn and 2021 summer exams
Revision that Sticks! Collins AQA GCSE 9-1 Psychology Complete All-in-One Revision and Practice, uses a revision method that really works: repeated practice throughout.
A revision guide, workbook and practice paper in one book!
With clear and concise revision for every topic, plus seven practice opportunities, Collins offers the best revision at the best price.
* quick tests as you go
* end-of-topic practice questions
* topic review questions later in the book
* mixed practice questions at the end of the book
* more topic-by-topic practice in the workbook
* a complete exam-style paper
* free Q&A flashcards to download online
* an ebook version of the revision guide
"Generally excellent. Attractive layout, clear and easy to access. There is necessary focus on exam skills, but presented in an interesting, step-by-step format." Susan Stirrup, King's Ely
"I like the clear layout, especially the spacing of the questions - it is very accessible." Fiona Hall, Sheringham High School
"Colourful and informative." Jane Hamilton, Alsager School