GCSE 9-1 English Language and English Literature All-in-One Revision and Practice (Collins GCSE 9-1 Revision) by Collins GCSE
Exam Board: Edexcel, AQA, OCR & WJEC Eduqas
Level: GCSE 9-1
First Teaching: September 2015, First Exams: June 2017
Suitable for the 2020 autumn and 2021 summer exams
This English Revision and Practice range contains clear and accessible explanations of all the GCSE content, with lots of practice opportunities for each topic throughout the book.
Revision that sticks! The revision method that really works: repeated practice throughout. Based on research that proves repeated practice is more effective than repeated study, this book is guaranteed to help you achieve the best results.
With a revision guide, workbook and practice test paper in one book, the All-in-One contains clear and concise revision notes for every topic covered in the curriculum, plus seven practice opportunities to ensure the best results.
* quick tests to check understanding
* end-of-topic practice questions
* topic review questions later in the book
* mixed practice questions at the end of the book
* free Q&A flashcards to download online
* an ebook version of the revision guide
* more topic-by-topic practice and a complete exam-style paper in the added workbook