World of Books Great Giveaway for Schools
To celebrate World Book Day 2018 at World of Books we are offering an exciting opportunity for 200 primary schools across the nation to win a share of £50,000 worth of used books.
We want to rejoice in the national celebration of books, share the love of literacy and to help put books in the hands of those that will develop a lifelong love of reading.
So, if you teach or work at a primary school and want to win your school £250 worth of books, all you have to do is answer the very simple question below.
It wouldn't be a competition without some very simple terms and conditions, which you can view here.
"World Books Great Giveaway for Schools" Competition Terms and Conditions
To enter the World of Books Great Giveaway for Schools (the "Competition") to win £250 worth of books for your school, please read these Terms and Conditions. By submitting an entry, each participant accepts these Terms and Conditions. Entries will need to be sent via the World of Books competition page: www.worldofbooks.com/worldbookday
• Eligibility for Participation: The Competition is only open to individuals (referred to as "Participants") who must be (i) a teacher at a primary school, (ii) a teachning assistant at a primary school or (iii) a member of faculty at a primary school. Only one entry per school. A school may only receive one prize of £250 of books from the World of Books inventory. There are 200 such prizes. World of Books employees and their immediate family are not permitted to enter the competition
• Access to Competition: Participants enter the Competition by submitting a correct answer to the question on the competition page together with the name and address of the school, contact email address and telephone number of the member of staff submitting and their primary school name. Entrants must use their school contact details. No personal contact details to be submitted.
• No entry fee is payable
• Entries to be submitted via the link provided: www.worldofbooks.com/worldbookday
• World of Books does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry or any viruses or malware from any email or online submission or correspondence.
• All entries must be received by World of Books by 23:59 GMT on 31/03/2018
• Winners: Those selected to win the prize will be informed on or around 16/04/2018. Winners of all prizes will be notified via email or telephone. If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of the terms of the notification, another entry will be selected and the original winner will forfeit any prize.
• The Prize: 200 schools will win £250 worth of second-hand books from the World of Books inventory. The school will be given a unique login that will entitle them to make multiple orders up to the value of £250 for their school. This account will valid for one calendar year from the date access is given.
• World of Books is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, as a result of any causes beyond the control of World of Books or there is anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, World of Books reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or select winners from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
• World of Books reserves the rights at its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant or a school it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
• Ownership: Upon submission each entrant agrees to allow World of Books to share the names of the schools through press or social channels, or at exhibitions or physical displays, as part of promotion of and as a result of the Competition, unless the Participant or their school requests World of Books, in writing, not to credit the Participant or the school.