Key Stage 3 Science - Student Book 1 Ed Walsh
Secure the key science skills and knowledge students need to succeed in the new KS3 Science curriculum with Pupil Book 1.
* Engage students of all levels in KS3 Science with clearly differentiated material.
* Introduce fundamental ideas in the blue section, develop them in the orange section and extend them in the purple section.
* Embed progression with links to prior learning to help students build on what they already know.
* Put science into context with engaging introductions and illustrations.
* Check understanding with questions on every topic. Questions test understanding of key concepts, processes, applications and evaluation skills.
* Build skills for GCSE Science with longer answer questions.
* Model key ideas and skills in the mastery checklists at the end of topics.