National 4/5 Modern Studies Course Notes: Learn CfE Topics and Prepare for SQA Exams (Leckie Course Notes) Elizabeth Elliott
Exam Board: SQA
Subject: Modern Studies
The National 4 & 5 Modern Studies Course Notes provide comprehensive guidance for the entire CfE programme.
Course Notes give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer an appropriate blend of sound teaching and learning with exam and assessment guidance.
Progress and attainment for all
- A complete core resource covering Democracy in Scotland and the United Kingdom, Crime and the Law and the international issue of Terrorism
- Outcome and Assessment Standards are fully covered
- 'Questions' and 'Activities' provide opportunities to apply knowledge and put skills to work
- 'Learning checklists' enable students to monitor progress regularly
- 'Make the link' features encourage broader thinking between and across subjects
- 'Hints' and 'Think points' give helpful tips and develop critical thinking skills
- 'Case studies' explore how issues studied have an impact on real-life people and events
Assessment and practice you can rely on
- Detailed 'Assessment' section covers all the skills students will need to succeed.